OTHER ESL TOOLS
ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST
CONDITIONALS: The first conditional structure 2
Choose the correct response for each of the sentences:
1. If the children make too much noise, I _________ them to be quiet.
2. We _________ if they offer us a free meal when we get there.
don't say no
won't say no
3. The bird _________ any closer if you keep making noise.
4. If they fix my car, I ________ to Arizona.
5. You will break your toy if ________ banging it against the floor.
you will keep
6. If I ________ him adopt the kitten, he will be very sad.
7. If I give you a letter, ________ mail it for me?
8. Will you fix the door if I ________ the right tools?
9. If the weather doesn't get any cooler, I ________ an air conditioner.
10. I will wash the dishes if you ________ the bathroom.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.