OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
ENGLISH GRAMMAR TEST
CONDITIONALS: The second conditional structure
REMEMBER: The second conditional is used to talk about
situations in the
(things that are impossible, that won't happen, etc.) - Choose the correct response for each of the sentences:
1. If my grandfather were younger, he _________ so many things.
2. If I _________ more money, I would buy a new car.
3. If she had an umbrella, she _________ wet.
4. If we ________ a car, we would get there in 30 minutes.
5. I ________ more careful if I were you.
6. If animals could talk, I wonder what they ________.
7. If she ________ harder, she would make more money.
8. If he changed jobs, he ________ much happier.
9. If it wasn't raining, we ________ to the beach.
10. You wouldn't feel so tired if you ________ more.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.