IRREGULAR VERBS (mixed past tenses)
Choose the correct conjugation of the verb (in brackets) to complete each sentence.
1. He ________ to get very angry.
2. I ________ my glasses when I fell.
3. Those kids have ________ five windows playing baseball.
4. I have ________ studying French.
5. He told me that he had ________ all the work himself.
6. Have you ________ yet today?
7. My father has ________ me to talk to you.
8. I ________ him stealing that woman's purse.
9. He must have ________ 8 beers last night.
10. I ________ down and broke my arm.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.