MODALS WITH THE INFINITIVE 2
Choose whether or not there should be a 'to' in front of each verb in the sentences below.
Example: "I want
." or "You must
REMEMBER: The modal auxiliary verbs are: will/shall, can/could, may/might, must, ought to, would, should.
1. I might ________ to Australia next year.
2. She prefers ________ the blue dress.
3. I can't ________ French.
4. You shouldn't ________ about him so much.
5. My brother loves ________ in the shower.
6. I will ________ a song for you.
7. My brother doesn't like ________ hard.
8. You asked me ________ you a puppy.
9. You must always ________ your hands before you eat.
10. I could not ________ my key this morning.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.