Participles used as adjectives 1
: Past participles "-ed" are used to describe how people feel, while present participles "-ing" are used to describe something that causes the feelings. Choose the correct word:
1. The movie was really __________________!
2. I thought it was a good lecture, but I wasn't very __________________ in the topic.
3. Our town is so __________________! There is nothing to do here.
4. Are you __________________ with that game already?
5. Have you heard her laugh? It's so __________________.
6. I'm really __________________ with one of my coworkers.
7. The city was __________________ during the storm.
8. The information was quite ________________ to his reputation.
9. I was __________________ by the way she acted.
10. Do you find this type of humor __________________?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.