THE PASSIVE VOICE (SIMPLE PRESENT) 1
Everyone in the house has a task that he or she normally does. Describe what everyone does, changing each active voice sentence into a passive voice sentence.
Example: John buys the food. → The food
1. Thomas washes the dishes. → The dishes
2. Frank feeds the dogs. → The dogs
3. Maria prepares the food. → The food
4. David cleans the kitchen. → The kitchen
5. My father pays the bills. → The bills
by my father.
6. The gardener trims the bushes. → The bushes
by the gardener.
7. Helen sets the table. → The table
8. My mother waters the plants. → The plants
by my mother.
9. Arthur does the laundry. → The laundry
10. My uncle drives us to school. → We
to school by my uncle.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.