PREPOSITIONS: ON, AT, IN 2
Fill in the blanks with one of the following prepositions:
1. I didn't like Tom when I met him, but
time we became friends.
2. Do it right away! = Do it
3. He put the empty glasses
4. There are lots of handsome men
5. Didn't I see you
6. I usually don't work
7. I know you're my friend, but
times you behave like you weren't.
8. She has everything under control. = She is
top of things.
9. There was a fire
one of the empty apartments.
10. I have very bad vision, especially
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.