Prepositions of time 2
Choose the correct preposition to answer each question.
Example: Q: When will you be here? A: I'll be there
1. Q: When will you be in Toronto?
A: I'll be in Toronto ________ three days.
2. Q: How long do you plan to stay in Los Angeles?
A: I plan to stay in Los Angeles ________ one week.
3. Q: What are the store hours?
A: The store is open ________ 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
4. Q: How long has Mary been sick?
A: Mary has been sick ________ Monday.
5. Q: Do you get off work at 7:00 PM?
A: No, I don't get off work ________ 8:00 PM.
6. Q: When will you be able to meet me?
A: I'll be able to meet you ________ 8:00 PM.
7. Q: How long is your break?
A: I have to be back at work ________ 30 minutes.
8. Q: Do you go back to work tomorrow?
A: No, I go back to work ________ Tuesday.
9. Q: Have you been on vacation for three weeks?
A: No, I've been on vacation ________ last Friday.
10. Q: When are you coming back to Texas?
A: I'm coming back ________ the summer.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.