1. The front-left
) doesn't work on that stove.
2. I know a fantastic
) for mushroom soup.
3. Pass me the hot sauce. This meal is too
4. What are we going to have for
5. I can't eat that much. Whenever I eat a
) meal, I get sleepy.
6. Don't eat that apple. It's
7. Meat that doesn't have a lot of fat is called
8. Fresh squeezed juice is very
9. In a restaurant, you can order your steak "rare", "medium", or "well
10. I once got food
) from eating raw fish.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.