Topic: RESTAURANT-RELATED VOCABULARY 1
Choose the word that best fits the sentence.
1. I'm sorry, but my meal is cold, could you please ________ for me?
a. warm it up
b. make it warm
2. After that meal I was quite ________.
3. Whatever you can't finish, you can take home in a ________.
4. knives, spoons, and forks = ________
a. food tools
5. I ________ soup, but they brought me a salad.
6. In most fancy restaurants, the ________ is usually excellent.
7. A restaurant where customers serve themselves is called a ________.
8. If your waiter/waitress provided good service, you should leave a big ________.
9. McDonald's is a ________ restaurant.
a. fast eat
b. fast food
10. We're not paying together. We are on separate ________.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES