RESTAURANT-RELATED VOCABULARY 2
Choose the word that best fits the sentence.
1. Could you please bring me another ________? This one is dirty.
2. As a customer, you should always say thank you when served something. It shows ________.
3. Our ________ today is the vegetarian lasagna.
4. What's your ________ wine (= a wine that is featured by a restaurant and often served in a carafe)?
5. I'm sorry, it'll be about 10 more minutes for your ________.
6. How was ________?
7. In some parts of the English speaking world, the word ________ is used instead of "waiter".
8. We're going to ________ the dessert.
9. We train our wait staff to ________ exceptional service.
10. Can I get a ________ (= an addition to the main course) of salad?
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.