FOOD / COOKING 2
Choose the best response to complete each of the following sentences.
1. That was really good! Can I have
2. When you're making this sauce, don't forget to
) it every 5 minutes.
) is something you eat before the main course of a meal.
4. P1: Would you like some more potatoes? P2: No, thanks. I'm
5. A very informal way of saying that you've eaten a lot is "I'm
6. People who are lactose-intolerant cannot eat
7. You shouldn't eat a lot of
8. If something is "sugar-
)", it does not contain sugar.
9. We have two kinds of mineral water: sparking and
10. Slices of ham, pastrami, sausage, etc. are often referred to as "cold
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.