The Olympics/The Olympic Games 2
Choose the best response for each sentence.
1. The Opening Ceremonies will take ___________ on August 8, 2024.
2. Which city is ___________ the 2024 Summer Olympics?
3. Paris is the ________ of France and it's also the biggest city in the country.
4. A ________ is a raised platform where athletes receive their medals.
5. They are playing the Australian national ________ because an Australian athlete won the gold medal.
6. The opposite of "victory" is ________.
7. The United States basketball team is ________ ( = expected) to win the gold medal.
8. Some events will be held ________ Paris, in neighboring cities.
9. The Jamaican runner broke another world ________.
10. She is the American swimmer's biggest ___________. ( = competitor)
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.