OTHER ESL TOOLS
ESL/ENGLISH VOCABULARY PRACTICE
The Olympics/The Olympic Games 6
Choose the word which best matches the definition:
1. A long stick that one throws as far as possible.
2. An event when an athlete throws a heavy little metal ball as far as possible.
3. A boxer has to wear these during a boxing match.
4. A tennis player can't play without one of these.
5. What does a basketball player do to score points?
He throws the ball
He launches the ball
He shoots the ball
6. What do fencers use?
7. The Romanian gymnast performed a very ________________( = hard) routine.
8. A baseball player uses this to swing at a ball.
9. The biathlon ________________ three different sports - swimming, biking, and running.
A or B
10. Without this, you can't make a canoe go faster.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.