In the city 1 - Things and places
Complete each of the sentences below using the following words:
trash, ticket, office buildings, ATM, subway, hail, crosswalk, car, post office, homeless
1. I need to mail a letter, so I'm going to the
2. Is there an
around here? I need to take out some money.
3. Don't cross the street here. There's a
right over there.
4. You can walk there, but you can also take the
5. Tom volunteers at an organization that helps
6. Downtown is full of modern
7. I got rid of my
because the traffic here is so horrible.
8. The police officer gave me a
because I didn't stop at a stop sign.
9. Don't throw your
in the street. Put it in a garbage can.
10. You can't just
a cab anymore. You have to call/order one.
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.