TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER 1
Choose the best option to complete each of the following sentences.
1. We're in the middle of a heat-
). It has been very hot for two weeks.
2. It looks like the sky is
) up. It's going to be a beautiful day.
3. That man was
) by lightning twice in the past year.
) is a long period without any rain.
5. Summers in states like Tennessee are very hot and very
6. We got caught in the thunderstorm and got completely
7. The coastal areas of California have an
8. Did you check the weather
) for tomorrow? Is it going to rain?
9. Q: Was it cold in Canada? A: Yes, it was 20
10. Another word for "cloudy" is "
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.