PHRASAL VERBS (TO GET) 1
Choose the correct preposition to complete each of the following sentences.
1. The river's current is very strong. It will be hard to ________.
2. You really need a car in this city to ________.
3. She had a hard time after the break-up, but then she decided to ________ with her life.
4. My girlfriend's mother and I don't ________ at all.
5. It's OK. Don't worry. You'll ________ this.
6. The museum? You should ________ at the third stop.
7. As soon as he ________ the horse, I knew that he had never been on one before.
8. I ________ my old couch and need to buy a new one.
got rid of
9. I'm really tired because I ________ at 5 AM this morning.
10. Friends can help you to ________ a difficult time in your life.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.