MIXED PHRASAL VERBS 2
Choose the correct phrasal verb to complete each sentence.
1. How do you ________ the rise in crime this year?
2. Do you feel like playing soccer? = Are you ________ some soccer?
3. She ________. = She scolded him.
told him in
told him on
told him off
4. If you're telling someone to ________, you're telling them to relax.
5. This is the time of year when stores ________ their prices, so you can get good deals.
6. My girlfriend and I had a big fight yesterday but we ________ almost immediately.
7. When I ________ on my life, I don't regret a single thing.
8. ________ the grass! Can't you see the sign?
9. The other runners had a hard time ________ with him during the race.
10. He will ________ doing it until you tell him to stop.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.