PHRASAL VERBS (TO GO) 1
Choose the correct preposition to complete each of the following sentences.
1. My alarm clock went ________ ( = started to ring) at 7:00 AM.
2. Go ________. = Continue.
3. Go ________! = Leave!
4. They went ________ ( = They pursued) the contract.
5. I could really go ________ some fries. = I would really like to eat some fries.
6. It's hard to go ________ things as usual. = It's hard to continue doing things as I did them before.
7. Prices went ________ ( = increased) last year.
8. Let's go ________ ( = review) your notes.
9. Many business are going ________ ( = failing/going bankrupt).
10. Mike and Tina are going ________. = Mike and Tina are a couple (boyfriend + girlfriend).
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.