OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
PHRASAL VERBS 1 (TO RUN)
Choose the correct preposition to complete each of the following sentences:
1. We ran ________ ( = met, saw) your brother at the mall last night.
2. He ran ________ without paying the bill. ( = escaped, fled)
3. Peter ran ________ the door.
4. They ran ________ ( = accumulated) quite a tab at the bar last night.
5. We've run ________ milk. ( = We have no more milk)
6. He ran his idea ________ the boss. ( = He explained his idea to his boss)
7. The senator has plans to run ________ ( = try to become) president.
8. I'm going to run ________ ( = make) some photocopies.
9. Let's run ________ ( = quickly review) this week's releases.
10. We ran ________ ( = encountered) a lot of resistance.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.