Donald Trump's 2021 budget plans
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 9
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. President Trump would like to _________ in 2021.
increase aid to foreign countries
keep aid to foreign countries at the same level
decrease aid to foreign countries
2. Aid to Ukraine would _________ in 2021.
remain at about the same level
3. According to the article, the chances of the president's proposals being passed are _________.
4. Which of the following is NOT true?
Trump was not acquitted of impeachment charges.
Trump is a Republican.
Funding for the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation was $150 million last year.
5. By how much would Trump like to cut foreign aid?
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.