MIXED VERB TENSES 5
Choose the correct verb tense to complete each of the following sentences:
1. I never ________ you that I loved her; I only said that I liked her.
2. I ________ to Greece until Sally and I went there last summer.
have never been
had never been
was never being
3. By the time I'm 50, I ________ a million dollars.
will have made
4. I want ________ the exercises for advanced students.
to have tried
5. Hey, you ________ at the computer all day. You should really take a break now.
have been sitting
6. He claimed that he had never seen that man, but I know that ________.
7. What ________ to her about last night?
have you spoken
did you speak
8. He ________ his granddaughter daily.
9. She ________ lunch when someone rang the doorbell.
has been preparing
10. She never ________ when someone leaves her a message.
has called back
will call back
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.