OTHER ESL TOOLS
US vs. UK English
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
PHRASAL VERBS 1 (TO KEEP)
Choose the correct preposition to complete each of the following sentences:
1. He kept ________ (= continued) talking for three hours.
2. Keep ________ my property! = Don't come on to my property!
3. He was told to keep ________ (= to not go into) his sister's room.
4. He runs very fast. It's hard for me to keep ________ him.
5. This isn't any of your business! Keep ________ this!
6. He only says this to keep you ________ getting angry.
7. Could you please keep it ________? = Could you please not be so noisy?
8. He's a very private individual. = He keeps ________ himself.
9. Just keep ________ it. = Just keep trying to do it.
10. Keep ________! = Don't come any closer!
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.