OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Pronouns: REFLEXIVE or OBJECTIVE? 1
1.He is so vain. He likes to talk about ________ all the time.
2. Jane? Yes, I spoke to ________ last week.
3. Her brother? Yes, she told me all about ________.
4. You really have to respect ________.
5. They talk about us, but they don't really know ________.
6. Some actors love ________ too much.
7. Are you going to invite ________ to the concert?
8. Goodbye! Take care of ________!
9. You have to tell ________ what happened.
10. I was at home by ________. (Noone else was with me.)
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.