OTHER ESL TOOLS
ONLINE ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZ
Causative form 5 (Passive)
Write the correct response, changing the SIMPLE PAST sentences into PASSIVE CAUSATIVE FORM sentences:
EX: Jim sent the letter. --> Jim had the letter
1. My mother changed the curtains. --> My mom had the curtains
2. Thomas washed the car. --> Thomas had the car
3. Maria redesigned the web site. --> Maria had the web site
4. Kelly took Mr. Brown to the beach. --> Kelly had Mr. Brown
to the beach.
5. John brought the cat to the vet. --> John had the cat
to the vet.
6. Jane put the vase on the table. --> Jane had the vase
on the table.
7. We drove Mr. Jones to the airport. --> We had Mr. Jones
to the airport.
8. We fed the dog. --> We had the dog
9. We gave the money to the homeless shelter. --> We had the money
to the homeless shelter.
10. Thomas cut his hair. --> Thomas had his hair
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.