CAUSATIVE FORM (PASSIVE) 1
Write the correct response, changing the
PASSIVE CAUSATIVE FORM
Example: Jim sent the letter.→Jim had the letter
1. My mother changed the curtains. → My mom had the curtains
2. Thomas washed the car. → Thomas had the car
3. Maria redesigned the web site. → Maria had the web site
4. Kelly took Mr. Brown to the beach. → Kelly had Mr. Brown
to the beach.
5. John brought the cat to the vet. → John had the cat
to the vet.
6. Jane put the vase on the table. → Jane had the vase
on the table.
7. We drove Mr. Jones to the airport. → We had Mr. Jones
to the airport.
8. We fed the dog. → We had the dog
9. We gave the money to the homeless shelter. → We had the money
to the homeless shelter.
10. Thomas cut his hair. → Thomas had his hair
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.