Job interview/ Looking for work
Learn new words! Each of our Business English vocabulary exercises focuses on one topic/theme and teaches you only the most useful (and common) English words.
1. This is an ____________ position, but it does require some experience.
2. P1: What was your ____________ at your last job? P2: It was $50,000 per year.
3. To "land a job" means to ____________.
get a job
quit a job
4. He was "let go". = He was ____________.
allowed to work
5. If an employer wants to talk about your "background", they're interested in your ____________.
6. My brother works for a law ____________ downtown.
7. British people call it a CV, while in the United States, it's often called a ____________.
8. What were some of your ____________ at your last position?
9. I was in ____________ of the entire marketing department.
10. When applying for a job, you should include a resume and a ____________.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.