GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS 1
Choose the best response to complete each of the following sentences.
1. You always have to make ________ with prospective employers.
2. Q: What do you do? A: I work ________.
3. "________" is a common way of saying "functions or features".
4. A ________ is an outside company with whom your company has a business relationship.
5. IBM provides a variety of networking ________ for its clients.
6. If you own a lot of stock in a company, you are considered one of its major ________.
7. In business, ________ is either a period when some kind of machinery isn't working, or a slow period.
8. One of our corporate objectives is to develop ________ relationships with key customers.
9. You have to be less competitive and more ________.
10. Our goal is to provide customers with high-quality products at ________ prices.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.