General Business Terms 3
Learn new words! Each of our Business English vocabulary exercises focuses on one topic/theme and teaches you only the most useful (and common) English words.
1. Modern offices are often made up of either offices or ____________ (a cube like area which you might or might not have to share)
2. My boss is really easy going; I can take ____________ whenever I want.
3. What are you ____________ right now? I have another project for you.
4. Send me an email, and don't forget to ____________ Bill (= to send Bill a copy as well).
forward it to
5. I'm going to ____________ your email to our HR department. They might be able to help you.
6. Are you ____________ of all the hours you've been working?
7. When I get my own office, I'll have much more ____________.
8. I've got something else for you to work on, but it's not that important; it's a ____________ task.
9. Could you help me? I'm ____________ Section 3. I don't understand it.
in one place on
10. My manager is very good at giving me ____________ about my work.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.