General Business Terms 4
Learn new words! Each of our Business English vocabulary exercises focuses on one topic/theme and teaches you only the most useful (and common) English words.
1. We still have a lot of ____________ (= problems) with this software.
2. I'm a dependable person; I always ____________ deadlines.
3. I don't care how you do it, just ____________!
get it done
4. Send me an email, and don't forget to ____________ Bill (= to send Bill a copy as well).
forward it to
5. A ____________ is someone who manages at a level far lower, far more detailed than is necessary or appropriate.
6. Jim likes to micro-manage his team. He's always looking ____________.
over everyone's shoulder
at everyone's papers
7. I'm looking for a great team of ____________ (= excellent) workers who want to help the company get to the next level.
8. I can't help you; I've got three complex ____________ I'm working on already.
9. I ran out of ____________; I have to order some new ones.
10. Q: Is that your car? A: No, it's a ____________ car.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.