General Business Terms 2
Learn new words! Each of our Business English vocabulary exercises focuses on one topic/theme and teaches you only the most useful (and common) English words.
1. Q: How good are you at ________? A: I'm great at it! I can do seven things at the same time.
multiple task making
2. If someone asks you about your "time ________ skills", he/she wants to know how well you manage your time (at work).
3. Q: Did Robert leave you a message? AA: I don't know, I haven't checked my ________.
4. David, Mr. Suzuki called. He would like you to ________ as soon as you can.
call him back
call back to him
5. I'd like to speak to Mr. Kim. This is ________ (= about) his credit card application.
6. We have to develop a ________ to get more clients.
7. Q: Do you work in marketing? A: No, I'm in ________.
8. ________ (= building connections) is very important in business.
9. A "team ________" likes working with other people and sharing ideas with them. Someone who doesn't like working with other people is not a team ________.
10. To "reevaluate" something means ________.
to complete one's work
to judge something
to revise one's assessment of something
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
LINK TO US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.