General Business English Terms/Phrases 5
Learn new words! Each of our Business English vocabulary exercises focuses on one topic/theme and teaches you only the most useful (and common) English words.
1. He has already _____________ a lot during his three months as CEO.
2. I _____________ in the development of this software
3. Have you _____________ the report on advertising revenue?
4. It's important that we _____________ these changes as soon as possible.
5. I haven't had a chance to _____________ this software yet.
6. Make sure to _____________ all these documents in the appropriate folders.
7. All prospective employees have to be _____________ before they are hired.
8. Part of our company's _____________ is to provide each manager with a company car.
9. I have to _____________ this slightly. Once I make the changes, we'll send it.
10. We have three weeks to _____________ our website.
(Your answers will be displayed in a new window)
BACK TO LIST OF EXERCISES
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.