Mixed phrasal verbs 3
Fill in the proper preposition for each phrasal verb.
1. You gained some weight = You put
a few pounds.
2. Don't tell anyone about it. = Keep it
3. Have you been in contact with Sarah? = Have you heard
4. I've been spending time with her. = I've been hanging
5. Please take care of my little sister. = Please look
my little sister.
6. He disappointed me. = He let me
7. You can trust me. = You can count
8. We often eat in restaurants. = We often eat
9. I can't understand why you would say that. = I can't figure
why you would say that.
10. He is planning something. = He is up
Back to list of exercises
OUR OTHER WEBSITES:
RECOMMENDED ENGLISH COURSES (online & offline)
OTHER ESL WEBSITES
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood.com
unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.